Position: Hyperion Principal Architect
Department: Corporate Business Systems
Reports to: VP, Applications Manager
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Execute best practice Hyperion Essbase design and development.
• Collect business requirements and interpret business needs.
• Successfully engage in multiple initiatives simultaneously.
• Serve as the interface between the client community and the other development team members.
• Collaborate with IT partners, developers, and client subject matter experts to determine available solutions.
• Describe and communicate the value of a project in terms of both its benefits and cost to management.
Skills and Qualifications:
• Advanced proven Hyperion Essbase design and development preferably in the Financial Services industry
• Demonstrated advanced proficiency with Essbase Studio.
• Proficient skills in Data Relationship Manager.
• Proficient skills in Star Analytics.
• Proficient skills with MS Word, Excel, SharePoint, and Outlook
• Proficient skills with MS Visio and MS Project
• Proficient skills using, understanding SQL design, and relational reporting.
• Qualified candidates will have the ability to analyze and document complex business processes.
• Qualified candidates will possess strong problem solving and analytical skills.
• Must be able to gather and interpret relevant data and information.
• Qualified candidates will possess solid mathematical aptitude.
• Strong communication skills and ability to interact professionally with all levels of internal and external employees in both written and verbal communications.
• Team player, self-motivated, innovative and solution minded.
• Proven project management skills.
• Ability to work effectively and professionally in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
• Minimum of five years of experience in a large financial services company, or consulting firm where the primary responsibility is design and development of Hyperion Essbase applications.
• Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or equivalent is required.
• Financial Services or Asset Management industry preferred.
Disclaimer of Endorsement: Reference herein to any specific commercial products, process, or service by trade name, trademark, manufacturer, or otherwise, does not necessarily constitute or imply its endorsement, recommendation, or favoring by OCTAA. The views and opinions of authors expressed herein do not necessarily state or reflect those of OCTAA, and shall not be used for advertising or product endorsement purposes.